When you experience things like an eclipse or you see the planets changing, you need to make sure that your heart chakra is in the right place.
Your heart chakra is the place where you have love and unconditional care and compassion. It is the part of you that allows you to be a person and to be someone special.
We all have to learn to deal with things in our lives such as fear and hurt and the ego plays a big role in what we do in our lives.
We are not here just to live a life that is meaningless, but we are here because our soul has a mission. The way that the soul interacts with the universe is through the heart chakra and this is important to know and understand.
We have seven main chakras, and this is the energies that go through your body. The heart chakra is located in the middle of your chest and when you are stable and you feel strong, chances are that your heart chakra is strong and grounded.
The heart chakra can play a big role when the Leo season comes into play. This is where you will make sure that your circulation is strong and that your lungs and all parts of your chest area are healthy.
The blood will flow through your body and will go through your heart chakra and this will bring energy to your life.
The symbol of the heart chakra is a star that has two different triangles and six points. This is a symbol that means you need to wake up and get up. This means that you need to work hard to have a good journey in life and to get the things that you need to get to be better. This means that you should embrace change and want to see your life happy.
The other triangle that points down means that you are getting energy from the earth that can ground you and help you to know who you are in your life.
When you have questions about life and love, you can ask your heart chakra the questions. The heart chakra keeps your happiness and will help you to fulfill the needs that you have and to find your purpose.
When your heart chakra is opened, you will have faith and you will be inspired by good things. You will have hope and you will feel that life is great. When it is blocked, you will feel sad, pain, unforgiveness and you will feel hopeless. The heart chakra will be blocked and there will be a wall that is hard to work through.
The walls of your heart chakra will stop you from being able to love who you are and to stop loving the world. When the heart chakra is blocked, these things can happen:
- You feel you have no purpose.
- You feel that things are no longer important.
- You are in a bad mood.
- Overly sensitive to things.
- Want to be alone.
- Do not trust others.
- Have heart diseases.
- Are bitter and angry.
- Blame people for things in your life.
- You hate dealing with your emotions.
- Hate yourself.
- Have a hard time in relationships.
When you have to work on the heart chakra, you need to find love. You need to learn to love yourself and stop being mad at yourself or blaming others when things do not work out well.
The heart is loving, and you have to have the love in yourself before you give the love to the world.
When your heart chakra needs love, you need to work on it to make sure that you have your soul, mind and body aligned with your heart chakra and that your soul is open.
Opening the Heart Chakra
If you want to open the heart chakra, you need to go to a quiet place and relax. You can go outside and be in nature. Take time to deep breath and then put your hands on your chest.
- Make circles like a clock with your hands and do this 75 times. Imagine that all the blockages are leaving your heart chakra.
- Once you have done your circles, shake your hands and then imagine your heart chakra is strong.
- Rest your hands and imagine your heart chakra is filled with beautiful things. Remember this for as long as you need to.
- Do this each day until you notice that you feel happier and that your life is better. You can practice this each day to raise your energetic vibrations.
Keep the Heart Chakra Unblocked
Once you open your heart chakra, there are ways you can keep it unblocked:
- Make sure you pay attention to things around you that are causing you to be angry or fearful. Put barriers up to protect you.
- Write in your journal and write whatever comes to your mind for 15 minutes. Read it later.
- Express what you are feeling to others and do not hide your real feelings. If you feel negative, tell someone and ask them to help you to find your positive side.
- Use the colors green and pink in order to open up your heart chakra. You can eat these colors, or you can wear things that are this color. You can even find crystals that are these colors to help make you stronger such as: jade, emerald, tourmaline and rose quartz.
- Love yourself and use positive affirmations to give yourself strength.
- You can move your body to open up your chest and there are different yoga poses that you can do to make that happen.
- Use your heart chakra by doing yam sounds or uhm chants. Do different pitches.
- Use essential oils such as rose, peppermint or geranium.
- Be loving and kind to people that you meet each day and allow your heart to become more loving.
- Do not let toxic relationships control your life. Make good connections.
- Speak and react only in positive ways. Before you send an email or a text, see if it is positive or negative.
Once you are able to open up your heart chakra, you can see that you can love more and that you can get love more. This will help you to feel secure and safe in your life.